Documents required for processing (requested from ERTC Express Processing)
W-3 for 2019
- We use this IRS form to confirm the number of full-time employees you averaged in 2019.
- If you have trouble getting a W-3 from your payroll company, you can also provide your packet of W-2’s or even a state payroll tax form that will help us to estimate how many employees you had in 2019.
- PEO Note: If you lease your employees from a PEO, please provide documentation from your PEO that shows how many full-time employees you had in 2019.
Form 941's for all quarters (Q2 2020 to Q3 2021)
- You are welcome to deliver these as individual PDFs or as one large PDF, whichever is easier.
- In all, we are looking for 6 Form 941’s.
- We do not need any state filings or the annual Form 940.
- PEO Note: If you lease your employees from a PEO, you will not have a Form 941. Your payroll taxes are included on a Form 941 with all the other clients of that PEO. You can skip this documentation.
PPP Forgiveness Application Forms
For Years 2020 & 2021 - One form for each year a PPP loan was forgiven
Payroll Journal from 3/1/20 to 12/31/21
To be clear, here are the important traits of this report:
- This report should show the breakout of each paycheck for each employee.
- This report should not summarize wages by employee across the entire date range.
- This report should not summarize wages by pay code/deduction/contribution for all employees.
Begin Your Claim - Answer 10 Questions
No Restrictions - No Repayment This Is Not A Loan